When we are investing in any kind of machine, for home use or office use, we want one that will serve the purpose, be convenient and efficient. Coffee brewing machines have been in the market for a long time. How one works and the design used and the technology are what determine how good that machine will be. Many machines are made for a particular market, could be the high and upper class market for the high income earner or mid or low income earner market. With this in mind, you will find that some products are similar but the components that have been used are different. These components determine the cost and durability of the product. The number of users of that particular machine determine how long it is going to last. Go to this article for best espresso machine around $500.
When buying a product, it is important to ask yourself a few questions:
- Why I’m I buying it?
- Who will use it?
- How often will it be used?
- Will it serve the purpose?
- Is it for long term or short term?
- What is my budget?
These are just but a few questions that you should ask yourself when making a decision to buy a product.
When the design of the Gaggia Brera Super automatic Espresso Machine was made, it had the mid and low income earners in mind. The machine has some plastic components that make it a bit cheaper than other products in the market. It is also very ideal for a person working on a budget. It is small, so it is suitable for a very small office and very ideal for a single person either in the office or at home. The machine itself takes minimal space. It can therefore work very well on a counter top without inconveniencing any user.
Majority of coffee lovers will want to have coffee at any time done with the right density. This particular machine came with all the features that would make it complete. For that particular market, it was very ideal. After grinding the coffee, the ground coffee is tamped then pre soaked then the coffee is brewed. This happens when making every cup of coffee. It keeps the quality of the coffee very high, keeps the aroma and the taste. Quality, aroma and taste of coffee are determined by the preparation process that has taken place.
Gaggia Brera Super automatic Espresso Machine Features:
- It is fitted with a pre brew system.
- The water tank and the drip tray are right at the front of the machine. This makes cleaning easy so there will be no build up of residual. This will make it last longer. -It will also be neat.
- For a person who has never operated an Espresso Machine, this would be a great choice. This is because it has been made to be user friendly because you only need to press a button and you get you coffee.
- You can choose how fine you want the coffee ground by easily adjusting the machine at the press of a button.
- An opti-dose system has been fit on this machine. This help you chose how strong you want your coffee. It has three levels, light, medium and strong.
- Rapid steam technology makes it quick and easy to steam the milk.
- If not in use for an hour, it automatically switches to sleep mode. This makes it energy efficient. This makes it a good energy saver.
- All the push buttons on the display have LED light so they stand out.
- When you add water to the tank, it is automatically taken through a 4 water filtration system before it can be used. This is quick.
- -Grinding coffee is done within this machine. You can choose from coarse to fine coffee. All you have to do is make sure that the coffee bean container has coffee beans of your choice.
- It uses power of 1400 watts, which is why it can grind coffee.
- The machine size is 15.5 inches x 10 inches x15.5inches in height. It requires a very small shelf space.
- It weighs 19 pounds.
Should You Buy It or Not?
When purchasing an espresso machine, and are working on a tight budget, this is the right machine for you. It will give you good coffee and it is not expensive. It could also be ideal for home use for that person who lives alone.
This is not for the person who is looking for something long lasting and or made out of stainless steel. This is due to the few plastic parts used in the design.
This machine is one of the best in the market today for the mid and low income earner.
- Easy to use
- Push buttons are easily accessible and easy to use.
- Easy settings
- Grids coffee to a consistency of your choice
- Easy to clean with removable parts that make it convenient.
- Has an Energy conservation system.
- Stand-by mode that is automatic.
- It has a warranty of 2 years. In case you want some parts changed this will give you ample time.
- The coffee container is easy to empty and clean because it is removable.
- Easy to maintain.
- Fresh ground coffee gives each cup that real taste of coffee.
- Freshly ground coffee is used per cup.
- Pre-infusion system gives out the best coffee aroma and taste.
- Frothing ward is made out of plastic which makes it flimsy.
- Only 4-5 shots can be made because the water tank is too small. So the water tank has to be refilled all the time.
- The ready coffee temperature is not high enough. The machine does not have a choice on the kind of temperature you want for your coffee.
- Plastic components durability is low. They need to be replaced after some time.
- When purchasing a new machine, the major aspects to look at are price durability and the superiority of the espresso you will get.
- The frothing wand is made of plastic and this makes it flimsy. It is not durable either.
Some users say it is one of the best espresso making machines in the market and it is quite user friendly. It makes very good tasting coffee compared to other espresso machines.
Well to get that cup of coffee that you are craving for, all you have to do is make sure the beans are well filled at the top of the machine, make sure the water tank is full, press a button and you will have your great cup of coffee ready to drink. With the rich taste and aroma of coffee.